⤷ CA-GTF-TS (Application Component) Technical Application Support
⤷ BMG (Package) Material Master: Componentization Interfaces
|Short Description||Material type|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||MTART|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name||MATL_TYPE|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
Key that assigns the material to a group of materials such as raw materials, operating supplies or trading goods.
The material type defines certain attributes of the material and has important control functions.
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0001
When creating a material master record, the material type determines
- whether the material number is assigned internally or externally
- from which number range interval the material number comes
- which screens are displayed
- the order in which screens are displayed
- which department-specific data is displayed for the user to enter
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0002
Enter the key of the material type for which you want to define master conditions.
These master conditions are used to calculate the effective price of every order item that contains a material of this material type.
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0003
Enter the material type for which you want the selection to be made.
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0004
This is the key for a user-specific material type.
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0005
You have the following options for entering your selection criteria for this field:
- Enter an individual value in this field.
- Enter an interval of values (from - to) in this and the adjacent field.
- Click on the arrow next to the field to enter several intervals or individual values.
All stock balances that satisfy your selection criteria will be displayed. (Copied from TX,SELECT_CRITERIA)
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0006
Enter here the material type that the generated material should contain.
Supplementary Documentation - MTART 0007
This is a user-specific material type. Every user-specific material type must refer to a reference material type.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||19981111|
|SAP Release Created in|