⤷ ICM (Application Component) Incentive and Commission Management (ICM)
⤷ CACSVERS (Package) ICM: Versioning
|Short Description||Object Version Processing Status|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||CACSSTATUSWORK|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
Documents the current status of an object (for example, a document, a contract version, a remuneration type, and so on) that it has reached in a process.
When an object is changed, or more precisely, when a new version of an object is processed, there may be different statuses that the program has to run through.
The version status field contains supplementary information. The following applies:
- The status parked is enhanced by the version status (possible: "inconsistent, "consistent", "checked and consistent").
- The status posted is enhanced by the version status (possible: "consistent", "checked and consistent").
- The status rejected only occurs in version status "checked".
- The status to be checked only occurs in version status "consistent".
- The status to be transported cannot be set manually. It documents the fact that this is a a copied version of the same object. The original always has the status posted and otherwise contains the same data.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20130529|
|SAP Release Created in|