⤷ ICM (Application Component) Incentive and Commission Management (ICM)
⤷ CACS2D (Package) ICM: DDIC for ICM Basis Framework
|Short Description||Commission Object Status|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||CACSSTATUS|
|Data Type||NUMC||Character string with only digits|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
Provides information on the status of transaction data in the commissions system.
Transaction data in the commissions system can have the following status:
- Posted: The commission case has been processed successfully and completely, and posted together with the resulting document. The document can now be used in the settlement as soon as the due date is reached.
- Accepted: The commission case was accepted at the interface, meaning that it passed a preliminary check. No further operations have been triggered, and no document has been created.
- Rejected: The commission case failed the preliminary check at the interface and was thus rejected. The commissions system is unable to receive the commission case.
- To be checked (with/without recalculation): The commission case has been received and a full calculation has been made. A corresponding document with the same status has been created but not yet released for the settlement. A dual verification check still has to be made, after which the document can be released for the settlement (a recalculation may be necessary).
- Parked: The commission case has been received, and a calculation has been made as far as this was possible. A document with the same status might have been created. However, the related document has not yet been released for the settlement because it (as well as the commission case) is regarded as being provisional. As soon as the final commission case (with new data) is received, the old commission case status with the old document is scrapped, and a complete new calculation is carried out.
- Contains errors: The commission case has been accepted, and corresponding follow-up operations have been executed. Errors were encountered during processing. A related document might already have been stored and updated. However, it is now regarded as provisional, meaning that it cannot be included in a settlement. Once the error has been removed (manually in most cases), the commission case is recalculated and is thus given a new document.
- Reset: The commission case and all dependent objects in the commissions system have been reset, and are thus invalid.
This status applies to a commission case and all commission documents assigned to it.
A commission document always has the same status as the case from which it ensues.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020219|
|SAP Release Created in|