⤷ ICM (Application Component) Incentive and Commission Management (ICM)
⤷ CACSPY (Package) ICM: Distribution & Offsetting
|Short Description||Guarantee Remuneration Type|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||CACSREM|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
|Long||22||Guarantee Remun. Type|
|Heading||22||Guarantee Remun. Type|
Type of remuneration element. There are the following remuneration types:
- Direct remunerations. These are transferred directly to a payment system.
- Indirect remunerations. These are paid out after a special processing run in the form of a bonus.
- Statistical remunerations. These only occur in internal commission statistics.
The remuneration type is recorded in the document in the settlement items for commission and closing documents only, and not for settlement documents.
Remuneration types are assigned to guarantee rules and settlement types. This enables them to indirectly control period-end closing and settlement.
The remuneration types are also used to control other characteristics such as cost assignment.
- Acquisition commission: For the successful acquisition of a contract.
- Commission for maintenance of in-force business: For the support of a customer or customer in-force business.
- Support commission: For the support of employees who need help with specialist questions, or for employee management.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20100310|
|SAP Release Created in||464|