⤷ ICM (Application Component) Incentive and Commission Management (ICM)
⤷ CACS2D (Package) ICM: DDIC for ICM Basis Framework
|Short Description||Share of Indirect Remuneration (in Percent)|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||CACSPERCENT5|
|Data Type||DEC||Counter or amount field with comma and sign|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
|Long||20||Indirect Share [%]|
Percentage share of indirect remuneration elements such as production for the key figures needed for bonuses.
This share is owed to the direct participant in a participation constellation in a certain constellation position (standard).
Interaction of the share fields with the share key
In the participant of a commission case, you have the following fields: "Direct remuneration share (percent)", "Indirect remuneration share (percent)" and "Share key of activity share". The share key affects both share fields.
If you do not make entries in all three fields in the participant, then the following rules apply in the commission case:
- If you make entries in both share fields, the system uses these values.
- If, in this case, the share key has no entry, the system interprets it as a 1.
- If there is an entry, the system uses this value.
- If you only make an entry in one of the share fields, then the other is interpreted as 0.
- If, in this case, the share key does not have an entry, then it is interpreted as a 1.
- If it does have an entry, then the system uses this value.
- If you leave both share fields empty, then the system determines the values using the constellation.
- The share keys are set according to the frequency of the role in the participation.
- In this variant, you are not allowed to specify the share key externally.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020219|
|SAP Release Created in|