⤷ PSM-GM-GTE (Application Component) Grantee Management
⤷ GMBASIS_E (Package) Grants management (basis)
|ID||SIMG_GM_OVERRIDE||BAdI: Grants Management: Override Updating Attributes|
|Customizing Attributes||SIMG_GM_OVERRIDE||BAdI: Grants Management: Override Updating Attributes|
|Customizing Activity||SIMG_GM_OVERRIDE||BAdI: Grants Management: Override Updating Attributes|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In some business cases, the standard customizing settings are not enough. This BAdI allows you to override customizing settings when updating transactions in Grants Management (GM). The parameters that can be changed in this BAdI are:
- CH_IS_RELEVANT: Responsible for determining who derives the grant and other GM dimensions
- Return Value "X" indicates that the grant and other GM dimensions should be derived from the rules specified in the Grants Management Assignments.
- Return Value " " indicates that the GM dimensions will be obtained through the splitting mechanism of the split processor.
- CH_STATS: Responsible for indicating whether a line is a statistical or a real posting
- Return Value "R": Real Posting
- Return Value "S": Statistical Posting
Only use this BAdI when you need one GL account to behave differently depending on a business scenario.
After calling up the IMG activity, a dialog box appears, in which you can enter a name for the implementation.
If you have already made other implementations for this BAdI, another dialog box appears, in which the existing implementations are displayed. In this case, choose Create, and proceed as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the BAdI implementation in the Implementation field, and choose Create.
The screen for creating BAdI implementations is now displayed.
- Enter a short text for the implementation in the Short text for implementation field.
- From the tab index, choose Interface.
The Name of implemented class field is already filled on the tab page, as a class name was automatically assigned to the implementation when you named it.
- Save your entries, and assign the implementation to a development class.
- Place the cursor on the method, and double-click to enter method processing.
- Enter the code for the implementation between the statements
method <Interface name> ~ <Name of method>and
- Save and implement your code. Return to the Edit Implementation screen.
- Save the entries on the Edit Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation, and then activate it at a later time. In such a case, end the processing stage at this point.
- Choose Activate
The code you stored in the method will be run when the application program is executed.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20030603|
|SAP Release Created in||200|