⤷ CA (Application Component) Cross-Application Components
⤷ R3_SCM_MD (Package) SCM Master Data Plug-In
|ID||CIF_BADI_MATSEL||BAdI: Restrict Material Selection in Integration Model|
|Customizing Attributes||CIF_BADI_MATSEL||BAdI: Restrict Material Selection in Integration Model|
|Customizing Activity||CIF_BADI_MATSEL||BAdI: Restrict Material Selection in Integration Model|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the component Cross-Application Components (CA). The BAdI is invoked during material selection when an integration model is created if the materials are selected via a warehouse number. In this selection, all storage location/plant combinations that lead to the specified warehouse number are selected. Via the plants, all materials for which a plant view has been maintained are selected.
The selection of the materials is effected in the integration model via the warehouse number.
This Business Add-In is not active in the standard system.
This Business Add-In is not filter-dependent.
This Business Add-In cannot be used multiple times.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20050330|
|SAP Release Created in||600|