⤷ FI-LOC (Application Component) Localization
⤷ J3RS (Package) Localization Russia: SD
|ID||BADI_J_3RS_FCD||BAdI: Export Customs Declaration Enhancement|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_ECDEC_RU_ON||BAdIs for Export Customs Declaration, Russia, Optional, Non-Critical|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_J_3RS_FCD||BAdI: Export Customs Declaration Enhancement|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Sales and Distribution (SD) component.
You can use this BAdI for the following purposes when you create or change export customs declaration data:
- To change field values when creating a new customs declaration or customs declaration item by copying from a reference document or reference document item. In this case, you can change the field values before the maintenance screen is displayed for the new customs declaration.
- To perform additional checks before you save the customs declaration data
- To change field values or fill some fields automatically after you chose to save the customs declaration data
This BAdI is called in the following cases:
- When you create a new customs declaration with reference to another document and before the Create Customs Declaration Data screen is displayed
- When you create a new customs declaration item with reference to another item and before the Customs Declaration Data: Item Details and Subitems screen is displayed
- After you created or edited a customs declaration document and chose to save the data but before the system saves your data in the database
This BAdI contains the following BAdI methods:
- AFTER_LOAD (Change Field Values from Reference Documents): This method allows you to change any field values that you copied from a reference document before you start editing the new customs declaration document.
- CHECK (Perform Additional Checks): In addition to the standard checks, this method allows you to perform your own checks before the data is saved to the database. It also enables you to define your own error messages, which are added to the error log displayed when the system detects any problems during saving.
- BEFORE_SAVE (Change Field Values before Saving): This method allows you to change the field values or fill some fields automatically after you edited the document and chose to save the data but before the data is saved in the database.
For more information about the standard settings (filters, single or multiple uses), see the Enh. Spot Element Definitions tab in the BAdI Builder (transaction SE18).
For information about implementing BAdIs as part of the Enhancement Concept, see SAP Library for SAP NetWeaver under BAdIs - Embedding in the Enhancement Framework.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||I||Valid for countries specified|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20091116|
|SAP Release Created in||605|