⤷ CRM (Application Component) Customer Relationship Management
⤷ CRM_APPLICATION (Package) All CRM Components Without Special Structure Packages
⤷ NPAS (Package) Application development patient accounting system
|ID||BADI_ISH_MM_MATPRICE||BAdI: Determine Material Price|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_ISH_MM_MATPRICE||BAdI: Determine Material Price|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_ISH_MM_MATPRICE||BAdI: Determine Material Price|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
The Business Add-In (BAdI) IS-H MM: Determine Material Price enables you to influence the determination of the material price when a case-related material consumption is created.
The standard procedure for determining the material price uses the following algorithm:
- The algorithm determines the price control for the material.
- In accordance with price control, the algorithm uses the standard price or the moving average price for the material.
- If the material has to be ordered for the requesting organizational unit, the system tries to determine the price from the last purchase order for this material. It only takes into account purchase orders that are not older than 30 days. If the system is unable to determine a material price using the last purchase order, it uses the standard price or moving average price in accordance with price control.
If this algorithm does not satisfy your requirements, you have to write your own source code.
Supply the following data to the CHANGING parameters:
- C_PRICE - Unit price based on the basic unit of measure of the material
- C_PRICE_QUANT - Price based on the quantity of the material specified in the I_QUANT and I_UNIT parameters
- C_CURRENCY - Currency for the price specifications C_PRICE and C_PRICE_QUANT
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||1||Critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20031024|
|SAP Release Created in||472|