⤷ CRM (Application Component) Customer Relationship Management
⤷ CRM_APPLICATION (Package) All CRM Components Without Special Structure Packages
⤷ MRM (Package) Appl.development R/3 decentralized invoice verification
|ID||BADI_INVOICE_IND||BAdI: Setting the Final Invoice Indicator|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_INVOICE_IND||BAdI: Setting the Final Invoice Indicator|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_INVOICE_IND||BAdI: Setting the Final Invoice Indicator|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Logistics Invoice Verification (MM-IV) component.
This BAdI allows you to specify individually per customer which criteria the system should use when setting the final invoice indicator in an invoice item. The system calls the BAdI for the following functions:
- Add incoming invoice (transaction MIRO)
- Park incoming invoice (transaction MIR7)
- Evaluated receipt settlement (ERS) (transaction MRRL)
- Automatic settlement of planned delivery costs (ERS) (transaction MRDC)
- Invoicing plan settlement (transaction MRIS)
- Invoice verification in the background (transaction MRBP/report RMBABG00)
- Create incoming invoices using a BAPI
- Create incoming invoices using inbound EDI message
The BAdI interface allows you to use the method Set Final Invoice Indicator (SET_FINAL_INVOICE_IND), which is called in the context of the functions listed above.
- As standard, no BAdI implementation is activated.
- The BAdI can be used multiple times. The system calls and executes all activated implementations.
- The BAdI has reusable instantiations and is not filter-dependent.
For information about implementing BAdIs as part of the Enhancement Concept, see SAP Library for SAP NetWeaver under BAdIs - Embedding in the Enhancement Framework.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20091124|
|SAP Release Created in||605|