⤷ CRM (Application Component) Customer Relationship Management
⤷ CRM_APPLICATION (Package) All CRM Components Without Special Structure Packages
⤷ NPVS (Package) Application development patient management system
|ID||BADI N1_WP_LSTAMB||BAdI: Customer-Specific Enhancement for View Type Outpat. Clinic/Svce Fclty|
|Transaction Code||S_KK4_96000540||IMG Activity: BADI N1_WP_LSTAMB|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI N1_WP_LSTAMB||BAdI: Customer-Specific Enhancement for View Type Outpat. Clinic/Svce Fclty|
|Customizing Activity||BADI N1_WP_LSTAMB||BAdI: Customer-Specific Enhancement for View Type Outpat. Clinic/Svce Fclty|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Clinical Work Station component (IS-HMED-BD-CWS).
This BAdI enables you to carry out the following activities for views of the Outpatient Clinic/Service Facility view type in the Clinical Work Station:
- Override functions (function codes) (method: EXIT_FUNCTION)
For all standard function codes that you do not wish to override in the EXIT_FUNCTION method, the FCODE_NOT_IMPLEMENTED exception must be returned.
- Implement customer-specific functions (function codes +001 to +005; method: EXIT_FUNCTION)
- Change all the displayed data of the view (method: EXIT_DISPLAY)
Note that no checks are associated with modifying the displayed data using the method EXIT_DISPLAY. Make sure that only correct data is returned within the method implementation.
As of SAP ECC Industry Extension Healthcare 6.0, you can centrally implement your customer-specific functions for all view types in the Clinical Work Station using the BAdI ISH_FUNCTION_CALL of the enhancement spot ES_ISH_CLINICAL_WORKSTATION.
For new functional enhancements of the clinical work station, it is recommended that you use the new BAdI and, if possible, centrally implement your existing enhancements using this BAdI.
The Business Add-In is not active in the standard system.
This is a multiple use BAdI.
The BAdI is not filter-dependent.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20031229|
|SAP Release Created in||463B|