⤷ FS-CML (Application Component) Loans Management
⤷ FVVD_DEBTTR (Package) Borrower Change Without Capital Transfer
|Short Description||Bank Details ID of New Main Borrower|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||BVTYP|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name||PARTNER_BK|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
|Long||20||Partner Bank Type|
This key specifies which bank details for the new main borrower are to be used for incoming payments after the borrower has been changed.
The new bank details are assigned in the folllowing contexts:
- As standard bank details for the new main borrower
- In conditions that generate debit items as well as in the corresponding planned records
- For business operations that are changed with the borrower change
- In the payment splitting data for debit positions
- In transfer posted open items
- In the additional flows set in the borrower change
- During the reactivation of open items for the old main borrower, for example in cases of returned debits.
Note that the bank details always need to be read with the following:
- The specified payment method
- Certain payment methods absolutely need bank details, such as direct debit.
- The instruction to keep the alternative payer
- The system then only changes data concerning bank details if the corresponding payer is also changed.
Updating bank details at this point automatically leads to the adjustment of bank details in the additional flows. If the situation is reversed no adjustments are made.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20011002|
|SAP Release Created in||463_20|