⤷ FI-CA (Application Component) Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
⤷ FKK_SEPA (Package) FI-CA: SEPA
|Short Description||SEPA: Number of Direct Debit Pre-Notification|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||PNNUM_KK|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
Number under which the direct debit pre-notification was created.
Direct debit pre-notifications are created in automatic payment transactions by the pre-notification run if the following apply:
- A payment method was selected in which the corresponding indicator is set.
- The corresponding indicator is set for the items to be pre-notified.
The direct debit pre-notification is printed and sent to the payer, so that the payer can ensure that sufficient funds are in the account. The direct debit pre-notification contains at least the following information:
- Number of the direct debit pre-notification (for later communication)
- Mandate reference of the SEPA mandate used
- Creditor ID of the collecting company code
- Date the direct debit is to be executed
- Amount and currency of the direct debit
Typically, the pre-notification also lists the receivables due that make up the amount of the direct debit.
The number of the direct debit pre-notification comes from number range object FKKPRENOT. You maintain the number range intervals using transaction FPN11.
It is also possible that direct debit pre-notifications were generated outside of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable. In that case, you have to enter the number used for the pre-notification and the origin of this number.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20131127|
|SAP Release Created in|