⤷ FI (Application Component) Financial Accounting
⤷ FBIW (Package) Data transfer FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL to BIW
|Short Description||Terms of Payment Key|
|Category of Dictionary Type||D||Domain|
|Type of Object Referenced||No Information|
|Domain / Name of Reference Type||ZTERM|
|Data Type||CHAR||Character String|
|Search Help: Name|
|Search Help: Parameters|
|Default Component name|
|No Input History|
|Basic direction is set to LTR|
|No BIDI Filtering|
|Long||20||Terms of payment|
Key used to define terms of payment in the form of cash discount percentage rates and due dates.
The key is used in orders and invoices. The corresponding terms of payment provide information for cash management and forecast, for dunning, and for payment transactions.
When you enter a business transaction, you can make various entries in the field for the terms of payment key:
- For most business transactions, the system proposes a key defined in the master record of the business partner.
- For some business transactions (for example, credit memos), the system does not propose the key defined in the master record. You can however copy the key from the business partner master record by entering "*".
- Irrespective of whether a key is proposed from the master record, you can enter a key when you enter the business transaction:
- For orders, at item level
- For purchase orders and invoices, at header level.
Master records have separate areas for Financial Accounting, Sales and Distribution and Purchasing. You can define terms of payment keys in these areas. When you enter business transactions, the different applications use the key from their master record area.
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20030325|
|SAP Release Created in|