⤷ LE-YM (Application Component) Yard Management
⤷ LXYRD (Package) Yard Management
|ID||SIMG_LEYMPACKMAT||Define Vehicle Type Groups (Packaging Material Types)|
|Customizing Attributes||SIMG_LEYMPACKMAT||Define Packaging Material Types|
|Customizing Activity||SIMG_CFMENUOLSDVHAR||Define Packaging Material Types|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this IMG activity, you create vehicle type groups, implemented in the system as packaging material types, to represent groups of different types of vehicles.
You can define properties, such as the type of number assignment and applicable vehicle number range intervals, for each group. You subsequently assign a vehicle type (packaging material) to the group in the packaging material's master record (the Packaging mat. type field of the Sales: general/plant tab). When a vehicle is created, it is assigned to the vehicle type group to which its vehicle type is assigned. The newly created vehicle inherits the various properties of the group.
In addition, you have the option of subsequently defining the relationships between vehicle type groups and physical location types in IMG activity Define Location Type - Vehicle Type Group Relationships.
Create new vehicle type groups:
- Choose New Entries.
- In the Packag.mat.type field, enter a four-digit identifier, followed by a textual description.
- In the Pack.matl cat. field, choose Means of transport or Transport equipment.
- In the Number assgnmt field, choose one of the following options:
- Number range interval 'HU_VEKP' (if you previously established that the assignment of HU identification is unique in this client in Customizing for Logistics - General -> Handling Unit Management -> External Identification -> Set Unique Number Assignment for HU Identification).
- Any external number can be entered (no HU functionality)
The other fields are not relevant to Yard Management and can be ignored.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|V_TVTY||V - View||VHAR||2||Shipping material types|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20030325|
|SAP Release Created in||200|