⤷ PLM-RM-REC (Application Component) Recipe
⤷ RMSRCPCST (Package) RMS-RCP: Customizing Recipe
|ID||RMS_RCP_PREF_CHECK||BAdI: Checking the Preference Indicator of a Recipe|
|Customizing Attributes||RMS_RCP_PREF_CHECK||BAdI: Checking the Preference Indicator of a Recipe|
|Customizing Activity||RMS_RCP_PREF_CHECK||BAdI: Checking the Preference Indicator of a Recipe|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Recipe Management (PLM-RM) component.
You use this BAdI to define your own checks that the system runs when you set a recipe as the preferred recipe.
The inactive implementation IMPL_PREF_RCP_CHECK is supplied with the system. This allows the Preferred Recipe indicator to be set only if the Consistent indicator has also been set for the recipe. The BAdI is not filter-dependent and not for multiple usage.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20031015|
|SAP Release Created in||220|