⤷ PLM-RM (Application Component) Recipe Management
⤷ RMSFRM (Package) RMS-FRM: Main Package Recipe Management System: Formula
|ID||RMS_FRM_80||Set Up EH&S Customizing|
|Transaction Code||S_XBA_46000009||IMG Activity, RMS_FRM|
|Customizing Attributes||RMS_FRM_80||Set Up EH&S for Formulas|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
Recipe Management uses functions and objects that belong to the SAP Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) component. Therefore, the following objects that you use in Recipe Management function as specifications of different specification categories:
- Recipe formulas
- Process elements
- Equipment requirements
You create recipes, formulas, process elements, and equipment requirements in Recipe Management. You enter substances and packagings in the different formula views after you have created them in Specification Management in the SAP EH&S component first.
Formulas, recipes, process elements, and equipment requirements also use the structures of integrated Product and Process Engineering (iPPE) in addition to the functions in EH&S.
This IMG activity describes the most important settings you have to make or check in Customizing for EH&S to be able to use Recipe Management.
Default settings are supplied with the system.
Check the settings in Customizing for EH&S and change or add to them as required. Discuss and agree on the settings with persons responsible for Customizing for EH&S. Also note the following:
Basic EH&S Settings
These settings apply to all EH&S applications.
- In the Specify Environment Parameters IMG activity you specify environment parameters that control EH&S functions. For example, the EXPERT_DEFAULT_DESTINATION parameter specifies the destination for calling EH&S Easy Expert which is also necessary for formula explosion.
This IMG activity contains the general environment parameters of the SAP EH&S component. Only a few of these parameters are used in Recipe Management. For more environment parameters that have been specifically developed for Recipe Management, see Customizing for Formulas in the IMG activity Define and Assign Values to Environment Parameters.
- The formula explosion uses EH&S Easy Expert for calculations. For more information on installing EH&S Easy Expert, see the Set Up Easy Expert IMG activity.
- You specify user exits in the Manage User Exits IMG activity. The formula takes user exits of the following categories into account:
User Exit Cat. Function
SUB_SCATCH Check functions for specification keys
SUB_SEDACA Determination of secondary data
SUB_SEDACH Secundary data check
Settings for the Workbench
The SAP EH&S and Recipe Management components both contain workbenches. The workbenches allow you to display and edit specifications of different specification categories and other objects, such as materials via a central interface. You make the necessary settings in Customizing for Recipe Management under Workbench.
Settings for Information Systems
Recipe Management uses the appropriate EH&S functions in the information systems to search for specifications and for the output of recipe, formula, and substance data. You make the necessary settings in Customizing for Recipe Management under Information Systems.
Settings for Specifications
You make these settings in Customizing for EH&S in the following sections:
- Specification Master
- Specification Database Structure
- Additional Information for Value Assignment
Also note the following:
- In the Specify Specification Types IMG activity, you define the specification types you need for each specification category. You also enter the relevant number range and property trees you require. The data for the standard component type is only taken into account in the property tree.
The standard system contains, for example, the following specification types:
- Formula types are managed as specification types of the specification category FORMULA. The specification types FORMULA for independent formulas, DEPFORMULA for dependent recipe formulas, and STGFORMULA for stage-dependent formulas are supplied with the standard system. If you want to define new formula types, you have to adjust the values of the FRML_DEF_FRMLCAT, FRML_DEF_FRMLCAT_DEP_FORMULA, and FRML_DEF_FRMLCAT_PST_DEP_FRM environment parameters in the Define and Assign Values to Environment Parameters IMG activity. We recommend, however, that you use the default formula types supplied.
- Recipe types are managed as specification types of the specification category RECIPE. The specification types S_RCP_GR for general recipes, S_RCP_SR for site recipes, and S_RCP_MR for master recipes are supplied with the standard system. For more information, see the IMG activity iPPE for Recipes - Technical Background. If you define new recipe types, you have to make the necessary settings for versioning in the Set Up Versioning IMG activity.
- Equipment requirements are managed as specification types of the specification category EQUIP_REQ. The specification types S_EQR_BB for equipment requirement building blocks and S_EQR_DO for dependent equipment requirements are supplied with the standard system. You can only use the specification types supplied with the system and cannot define any new ones. For more information, see iPPE for Equipment Requirements - Technical Background.
- Process types are managed as specification types of the specification category PROCESS (process objects). The specification types for the building block and the dependent object of operations and actions are supplied with the standard system. The process and the stage are supplied with three specification types for each possible assignment to a formula. The specification types supplied with the system start with S_POB_. You can only use these specification types and cannot define any new ones. For more information, see iPPE for Process Elements - Technical Background.
- You define the authorization groups you require for the individual specification categories in the Specify Authorization Groups IMG activity. When you create a recipe, equipment requirement, or a process element, the system automatically proposes the authorization groups and the person responsible you defined. For independent formulas, you can specify the authorization group you want the system to propose, in the FRML_DEF_AUTHGRP environment parameter in the Define and Assign Values to Environment Parameters IMG activity. The system does not take the information about the person responsible into account in the formula.
- In the Check Identification Types IMG activity, you define the identification types you require for the individual specification categories. Recipes, formulas, equipment requirements, and process elements only support the identification categories NAM (name) and NUM (number).
- In the Check Identification Listing IMG activity, you define the identification listings that you want to use in the following places:
- In the formula views (for example, in the Input and Output and Composition views)
- In the navigation tree and hit list (see environment parameters FRML_IDLID_NAVTREE and FRML_IDLID_RESLIST)
- In the input help for formulas (see environment parameter FRML_IDLID_F4)
- In the input help for specifications (see environment parameter FRML_IDLID_F4_SUB)
- In the structure overview of recipes (see environment parameter FRML_IDLID_RELATION)
- You define the statuses for substances under Status Management. You enter the status of recipes and formulas in the scope of application. For this reason, you do not make the settings for recipes and formulas in Customizing for EH&S, but in Customizing for Recipe Management under Scope of Application.
- The settings under Creation of Change Documents are only taken into account in the SAP EH&S component, that is, they are not taken into account for specification categories that are only used in Recipe Management (for example, recipe and formula).
- By assigning a component type (for example, active ingredient or solvent), you determine the function of substance and material items in the following places:
- In the Input and Output and Composition formula views
- In the property tree of a formula in value assignments of category composition
Define all the component types you require in the IMG activity Specify Component Types for Compositions.
Define which component types may be used for inputs, outputs, and in the property tree in compositions for the specification category FORMULA in the Specify Context-Specific Component Types IMG activity.
- Exception values are used in the following places in
ASAP Roadmap ID 203 Establish Master Data Mandatory / Optional 1 Mandatory activity Critical / Non-Critical 2 Non-critical Country-Dependency A Valid for all countries
Assigned Application Components
Documentation Object Class Documentation Object Name Current line number Application Component Application Component Name SIMG RMS_FRM_80 0 HLA0006251 Basic Data
Maintenance object type
Last changed by/on SAP 20040216 SAP Release Created in 461