⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Position Management: Customizing
|ID||PBCS_0155||Assign Grouping for Recording of Personnel Cost Savings|
|Customizing Attributes||PBCS_0155||Assign Grouping for Recording of Personnel Cost Savings|
|Customizing Activity||PBCS_0155||Assign Grouping for Recording of Personnel Cost Savings|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this IMG activity, you adjust the feature PM101 (Control of Personnel Cost Savings Activation). In this process, you assign the groupings you created in the previous IMG activity to the decision tree of the feature as a return value. This allows you to activate differentiated personnel cost savings.
You have created a grouping in the IMG activity Define Grouping for Recording of Personnel Cost Savings.
SAP does not deliver any standard settings.
To tailor feature PM101 to your requirements:
- Execute the IMG activity.
- Navigate to the decision tree of the feature.
- Change the decision tree according to your requirements. Read the documentation of the feature (Goto -> Documentation).
- Select Check for the system to check the feature for errors.
- If no errors were found during the check, select Generate.
- Select Save to save the feature you have just changed.
You then have to define the validity period in the IMG activity Define Start of Personnel Cost Savings Recording.
You want to activate personnel cost savings in two steps and have therefore created two groupings in the previous IMG activities:
- Grouping 001 - 1. Step
- Grouping 002 - 2. Step
In the first step you want to activate the personnel cost savings for company code 1 and in step 2 for all other company codes. You have to adjust feature PM101 in the following way for this:
- You go to the decision tree in the decision tree of the feature.
- You position the cursor on feature PM100 and choose Create Node.
- You select Field for the decision operation and choose Next.
- You select field BUKRS and choose Copy.
- You position the cursor on field BUKRS and choose Create Node .
- You select company code 0001 and choose Next.
- You position the cursor on the company code and choose Create Node.
- You select Return value and choose Next.
- You select Grouping 001 - 1. Step and choose Next.
- You position the cursor on the value "Otherwise" and choose Create Node .
- You select Return Value and choose Next.
- You select Grouping 002 - 2. Step and choose Next .
You have adjusted feature PM101 so that personnel cost savings are determined in step 1 in company code 1 and in step 2 for all other company codes.
You can find a detailed description of feature PM101 here.
You find a description of how features work in the SAP Library under SAP ERP Central Component -> Human Resources Management -> HR Tools -> Editor for Features.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||3||Nonrequired activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|SIMG||PBCS_0155||0||ALN0000241||Position Budgeting and Control|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|PMKC||L - Logical transport object||PE00||PM101|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020906|
|SAP Release Created in||110|