⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Position Management: Customizing
|ID||PBCS_0043||Create BAdI Implementation for Filter Value|
|Customizing Attributes||PBCS_0043||Maintenance of BAdI Implementation|
|Customizing Activity||PBCS_0043||Maintenance of BAdI Implementation|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add In (BAdI) is used in the component Position Budgeting and Control (PA-PM-PB).
Using this BAdI, you can individually control the collection of personnel and positions for an automatic commitment creation run. An individual implementation may be required, for example, if you want to determine personnel and positions according to individual customer attributes.
The BAdI is called at the start of an automatic commitment creation run.
If you require your own implementation, you first have to create your own filter value in the IMG activity Create Filter Value for BAdI. You enter this filter value in your BAdI implementation.
The BAdI contains some of the implementations delivered by SAP which require the infotype changes relevant to financing to be recorded. Settings must be made in the following IMG activities:
- Define Infotypes Relevant for Change Log.
- Activate BAdI Implementation for Change Log for Personnel
- Activate BAdI Implementation for Change Log for Org. Objects
The BAdI is filter-dependent. SAP delivers the following filters and corresponding implementations:
Filter Value Implementation
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
If you have created your own implementation with your own filter value, you have to assign this filter value to your variant of the object collector.
You can find code examples in the implementation delivered by SAP.
You can find more information on using Business Add Ins in the SAP library under SAP NetWeaver Components -> SAP Web Application Server -> ABAP Workbench -> Changes to SAP Standard -> Business Add Ins.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||3||Nonrequired activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020703|
|SAP Release Created in||110|