⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Position Management: Customizing
|ID||PBCS_0005||Assign Grouping for Participation in Automatic Commitment Creation|
|Customizing Attributes||PBCS_0005||Assign Grouping for Participation in Automatic Commitment Creation|
|Customizing Activity||PBCS_0005||Assign Grouping for Participation in Automatic Commitment Creation|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this IMG activity, adapt the feature PM100 (Assignment of Grouping for automatic Commitment Creation. In this process, you assign the groupings that you created in the previous IMG activity to the Decision Tree of the feature as a return value. In this way, you can differentiate the participation in automatic commitment creation.
You have created a grouping in the IMG activity Define Grouping for Participation in Automatic Commitment Creation.
SAP does not deliver any standard settings.
To tailor feature PM100 to your requirements:
- Execute the IMG activity.
- Navigate to the decision tree of the feature.
- Change the decision tree according to your requirements. Read the documentation of the feature (Goto -> Documentation).
- Select Check for the system to check the feature for errors.
- If no errors were found during the check, select Generate.
- Select Save to save the feature you have just changed.
Then you have to define the validity period in the IMG activity Define Start of Automatic Document Creation for each Grouping.
You want to split the participation in the automatic commitment creation into two steps and have therefore created two groupings in the previous IMG activity:
- Grouping 001 - 1. Step
- Grouping 002 - 2. Step
In the first step you want to activate automatic commitment creation for company code 1 and in the second for all company codes. You must therefore adjust feature PM100 in the following way:
- You go to the decision tree in the decision tree of the feature.
- You position the cursor on feature PM100 and choose Create Node.
- You select Field for the decision operation and choose Next.
- You select field BUKRS and choose Copy.
- You position the cursor on field BUKRS and choose Create Node .
- You select company code 0001 and choose Next.
- You position the cursor on the company code and choose Create Node.
- You select Return value and choose Next.
- You select Grouping 001 - 1. Step and choose Next.
- You position the cursor on the value "Otherwise" and choose Create Node .
- You select Return Value and choose Next.
- You select Grouping 002 - 2. Step and choose Next .
You adjusted feature PM100 so that company code 1 participates in automatic commitment creation 1. step and all other company codes in 2. step.
You can find a detailed description of feature PM100 here.
You find a description of how features work in the SAP Library under SAP ERP Central Component -> Human Resources Management -> HR Tools -> Editor for Features.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||202||Establish Company Structure|
|Mandatory / Optional||1||Mandatory activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||1||Critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|SIMG||PBCS_0005||0||ALN0000241||Position Budgeting and Control|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|PMKC||L - Logical transport object||PE00||PM100|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020809|
|SAP Release Created in||110|