⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_FTE_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Position Management: Customizing FTEs
|Customizing Attributes||PBC_FTE_0010||General Settings|
|Customizing Activity||PBC_FTE_1100||Create Condition|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this IMG activity you stipulate conditions that you can use to define that group lock notes are only relevant for particular positions. This means that it is possible, for example, that a group lock note is only proposed for activation (when a position becomes free) if the affected positions meet conditions for the pay scale and employee subgroup. You define the conditions in the feature
You can find information on setting up features in the documentation on the IMG activity Link Position Characteristics to Condition..
If you want group notes to be proposed for activation when a position becomes vacant, you do not have to create entries in this IMG activity.
SAP does not deliver any standard settings.
To ensure that the system only proposes group lock notes for particular positions, you have to:
- create a condition
- assign this condition to the feature PBCTC: IMG activity Link Position Characteristics to Condition
- create your own note type (subtype) for the group lock note (infotype 1509) that is only used for this purpose: IMG activity Define Note Types
- assign the condition to this subtype: IMG activity Define Characteristics of Group Lock Notes
You want a group lock note to only be relevant for positions of pay scale group A11.
- You create the condition TB_A11 with the description only for pay scale A11.
- Adjust the feature in the IMG activity Link Position Characteristics to Condition. You do this by creating a new node for the condition under the node TRFCOND and entering it as the node text for the condition you created TB_A11. You create a node with the node type field for decision operation under the node TB_A11 and choose the value TRFG1 from the list. Then you create two new nodes with return values A11 with return value X (relevant note) and other with return value ' ' (note not relevant) under the node TRFG1.
- In the IMG activity Define Note Types, create the note type (subtype) ZA11 for the group lock note (infotype 1509).
- In the IMG activity Define Characteristics of Group Lock Notes, assign the subtype ZA11 to the condition TB_A11.
In this example group lock notes with this subtype are only proposed for activation if the released position belongs to pay scale group A11. The system only issues a warning or error message for the staffing of a position that belongs to a group "TBR" note of this subtype if the position belongs to pay scale group A11.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|V_HRFPM_TRFCOND||V - View||SM30|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20050329|
|SAP Release Created in||600|