⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_FTE (Package) Position Management: Full-Time Equivalents
|ID||PBC_FTE_0840||BAdI: Determination of Planned Value of an Object in the Position Plan|
|Customizing Attributes||PBC_FTE_0010||General Settings|
|Customizing Activity||PBC_FTE_0840||Determination of Planned Value of an Object in Position Plan|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add In (BAdI) is used in the component Position Budgeting and Control (PA-PM-PB).
Using this BAdI, you can adjust the calcualtion of full-time equivalents of a position to your requirements.
The implementation STANDARD_FTE_DE is active in the standard system.
In the implementation, the working time of the positions is compared with the planned working time (related to the working time group) for calculating the value of the full-time equivalent.
The working time of 20 hours is defined for a position. The planned working time in the organizational unit is 40 hours. The value of the full-time equivalent is displayed as 0.5 full-time equivalents in the personnel budget plan.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20040312|
|SAP Release Created in||500|