⤷ PA-PM-PB (Application Component) Position Budgeting and Control
⤷ PAOC_FPM_FTE_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Position Management: Customizing FTEs
|ID||PBC_FTE_0730||Create BAdI Implementation for Filter Value|
|Customizing Attributes||PBC_FTE_0010||General Settings|
|Customizing Activity||PBC_FTE_0730||Maintenance of Filter Values for BAdI Implementations|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the component Position Budgeting and Control (PA-PM-PB).
Using this BAdI, you can map customer-defined checks in the maintenance of infotypes and linkages in system.
An individual customer implementation may be required, for example, if you have stored information in your own infotypes and want to carry out checks dependent on this when deleting holder linkages.
If you require your own implementation, you have to define your own filter value first in the IMG activity Create Filter Value BAdI. You enter this filter value in your BAdI implementation.
The BAdI is filter-dependent. SAP delivers the following filters and corresponding implementations:
Filter Value Implementation
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
You can find code examples in the implementation delivered by SAP.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20031114|
|SAP Release Created in||500|