⤷ LO-S95 (Application Component) ANSI/ISA S95 Interface
⤷ ANSI_ISA_S95_INTERFACE (Package) ANSI/ISA S95 Interface
|ID||LO_S95_BADI_ALERT||BAdI: S95 Alerts|
|Customizing Attributes||LO_S95_BADI_ALERT||S95 Alerts|
|Customizing Activity||LO_S95_BADI_ALERT||S95 Alerts|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the ANSI/ISA S95 Interface (LO-S95) component. It enables you to raise alerts for each of the S95 message types used for S95-based shop-floor integration. This BAdI is called after the SAP ECC system has processed the S95 messages.
Before implementing this BAdI, you must assign the required alert categories to the S95 message types in Customizing for Logistics General under Shop-Floor Integration and ANSI/ISA S95 Compliance -> Assign Alert Categories to the S95 Message Types.
For more information about alert categories, see Customizing for Production under Portal -> Plant Manager -> Alert Management -> Define Alert Categories (transaction ALRTCATDEF).
The BAdI is activated in the standard system. If you activate the BAdI before modifying it, the system calls the BAdI but the BAdI does not raise any alerts. If there is no active customer implementation, the system executes the default code.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
Default code is only available for the BAdI method MAINTENANCE_REQUEST. To display the default code, choose Go to -> Default Code -> Display.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20050224|
|SAP Release Created in||600|