⤷ PP-PI-PMA (Application Component) Process Management
⤷ CMX_TOOLS (Package) Manufacturing Execution: Tools
|ID||COCB610||Copy Settings Between Plants|
|Transaction Code||S_ALR_87007492||IMG Activity: COCB610|
|Customizing Attributes||COCB610||Copy Settings Between Plants|
|Customizing Activity||COCB610||Copy Settings Between Plants|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this section you copy process management settings from one plant to another one.
The individual Customizing objects are always copied together with their assignments.
The system does not copy
- an object and its assignments, if the object already exists in the target plant
- assignments, if the assigned object does not exist in the target plant and was not selected for copying
When the copying is finished you get a list of the copied objects as well as a list of the objects that were not copied.
The process message categories A1 and A2 and the destination E1 are to be copied from plant 0001 to plant 0002.
Existing settings: The system copies:
plant 0001 plant 0002
Message cat. A1 - A1
Charact. assignments M1 - M1
M2 - M2
Destin. assignments E1 - E1
E5 - -
E6 - E6
Message cat. A2 A2 -
Charact. assignments M1 M1 -
M6 - -
Destin. assignments E1 - -
Characteristics M1 M1 -
M2 M2 -
M6 M6 -
Destination E1 - E1
E5 - -
E6 E6 -
- Enter the original plant and the target plant on the initial screen of the copy function and choose the object types for which you want to copy settings.
- Create a list of objects that exist in the original plant by choosing the Execute function.
- Select the objects you want to copy and press the function key Copy.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||204||Establish Functions and Processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|IMGDUMMY||D - Dummy object||O20C||0000000001||Copy default settings between plants|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||19981222|
|SAP Release Created in|