⤷ IS-MP-PP (Application Component) Production Planning and Control (PP) enhancements
⤷ MILL_PP (Package) IS: Mill Products - Production Planning and Control
|ID||BADI_MILL_SOLL_IST_C||Business Add-In: Tolerance Valuation for the Target/Actual Comparison|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_MILL_SOLL_IST_C||Business Add-In: Tolerance Valuation for the Target/Actual Comparison|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_MILL_SOLL_IST_C||Business Add-In: Tolerance Valuation for the Target/Actual Comparison|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
Application component: IS-MP-PP
Main program: SAPLMILL_PC1
With the Business Add-In (BAdI) MILL_SOLL_IST_COMP, you can define criteria such as the tolerance for the target/actual comparison and influence the content of the overview tree.
- The BAdI is not active in the standard system.
- Multiple use of the BAdI is not possible.
- The BAdI is filter-independent.
After calling up the IMG activity, a dialog box appears, in which you can enter a name for the implementation.
If you have already made other implementations for this BAdI, another dialog box appears, in which the existing implementations are displayed. In this case, choose Create, and proceed as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the BAdI implementation in the Implementation field, and choose Create.
The screen for creating BAdI implementations is now displayed.
- Enter a short text for the implementation in the Short text for implementation field.
- From the tab index, choose Interface.
The Name of implemented class field is already filled on the tab page, as a class name was automatically assigned to the implementation when you named it.
- Save your entries, and assign the implementation to a development class.
- Place the cursor on the method, and double-click to enter method processing.
- Enter the code for the implementation between the statements
method <Interface name> ~ <Name of method>and
- Save and implement your code. Return to the Edit Implementation screen.
- Save the entries on the Edit Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation, and then activate it at a later time. In such a case, end the processing stage at this point.
- Choose Activate
The code you stored in the method will be run when the application program is executed.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||153||Design enhancements|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||1||Critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20030326|
|SAP Release Created in||471|