⤷ LO-MD-BP (Application Component) Business Partners
⤷ ERP_SD_ODATA_CUST (Package) OData Services for Customer
|ID||BADI_GET_CONT_DET||BAdI: Get Contact Details for My Contacts|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_GET_CONT_DET||BAdI: Get Contact Details for My Contacts|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_GET_CONT_DET||BAdI: Get Contact Details for My Contacts|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
|Document Name||GET CONTACT DETAILS|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Sales and Distribution application to fetch the data to display a contact person's details for the SAP MyContacts app.
The BAdI (BADI_CMD_GET_CONTACT_DETAILS) provides the following method:
OUTPUT_PROCESS - Modify the display of the contact person's details
There is no additional authorization check in the standard system.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
1. In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
2. On this screen, enter a short description for you implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
3. If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has filled in the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
4. Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
5. To edit a method, double-click its name.
6. Implement the interface method IF_FIORI_CMD_GET_CONTACT_DET~ OUTPUT_PROCESS.
7. Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not carry out the following step:
8. Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the system carries out the code in the method you wrote.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||254||Transfer Data|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20131011|
|SAP Release Created in|