⤷ PLM-RM (Application Component) Recipe Management
⤷ RMSFRMCSPC (Package) Context-Specific Calculations
|ID||BADI_FRML_CALC||BAdI: Calculation of Inputs and Outputs of a Formula|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_FRML_CALC||BAdI: Calculation of Inputs and Outputs of a Formula|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_FRML_CALC||BAdI: Calculation of Inputs and Outputs of a Formula|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Recipe Management (PLM-RM) component.
With this BAdI you can control the calculation of the inputs and outputs of a formula. The BAdI is always called when the formula data has to be calculated (for example, in the display for formula data).
In the standard system, the BAdI is activated and is supplied with a default implementation. The BAdI is not filter-dependent and not for multiple usage.
The default implementation executes the calculation formula for inputs and outputs defined by SAP. To do this, it calls the calculation methods that are implemented in the class CL_FRML_CALC_SPC_IO.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
To display default code, choose Goto -> Default Code -> Display.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||3||Nonrequired activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||1||Critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20051222|
|SAP Release Created in||600|