⤷ PY-VE (Application Component) Venezuela
⤷ P17C (Package) Customizing HR Venezuela
|ID||PAY_VE_TER_030||BAdI: calculate days' notice quotas|
|Customizing Attributes||PAY_VE_TER_030||BAdI: calculate days' notice quotas|
|Customizing Activity||PAY_VE_TER_030||BAdI: calculate days' notice quotas|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This business add-in can be used to calculate the corresponding quota for the notice days for an employee when he leaves the company.
We recommend to implement this business add-in only if:
- The standard SAP procedure does not meet your requirements.
- You have enough knowlegde of ABAP programming.
- You use this business add-in only for the purposes stated above. Any other use does not guarantee correct results in the system.
If you have decided to implement this business add-in:
- DO NOT modify the default code.
We recommend to create an implementation, copy the default code whithin this new implementation and do the modifications only in your copy.
After implementing the business add-in and copying the default code, you can modify this copy in the corresponding section. Afterwads you have to activate your modifications.
To implement a business add-in follow the next steps:
After calling up the IMG activity, a dialog box appears, in which you can enter a name for the implementation.
If you have already made other implementations for this BAdI, another dialog box appears, in which the existing implementations are displayed. In this case, choose Create, and proceed as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the BAdI implementation in the Implementation field, and choose Create.
The screen for creating BAdI implementations is now displayed.
- Enter a short text for the implementation in the Short text for implementation field.
- From the tab index, choose Interface.
The Name of implemented class field is already filled on the tab page, as a class name was automatically assigned to the implementation when you named it.
- Save your entries, and assign the implementation to a development class.
- Place the cursor on the method, and double-click to enter method processing.
- Enter the code for the implementation between the statements
method <Interface name> ~ <Name of method>and
- Save and implement your code. Return to the Edit Implementation screen.
- Save the entries on the Edit Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation, and then activate it at a later time. In such a case, end the processing stage at this point.
- Choose Activate
The code you stored in the method will be run when the application program is executed.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||I||Valid for countries specified|
|Customizing Attributes||Country Key||Country Name|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20020410|
|SAP Release Created in||470|