⤷ IS-HMED (Application Component) Clinical System
⤷ NMED_DOC_DISTR (Package) i..s.h.med: Dispatch Control (Document Distribution)
|ID||N2MV_BADI_RECP||BAdI Recipient Types|
|Customizing Attributes||N2MV_BADI_RECP||BAdI Recipient Types|
|Customizing Activity||N2MV_BADI_RECP||Document Dispatch Control: BAdI Recipient Types|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This BAdI is used in the section Document Dispatch of the component Clinical Documentation (IS-HMED-DO ).
This BAdI enables you to add individual recipient categories and thus override the presetting and saving of recipient data. At the same time you can change address and reference field data. You can store your own input help and checks for the detail display's individual fields.
Please note the following rules when you program your customer enhancements:
- The data changed by the BAdI is not subjected to any additional checks; so you are responsible for its consistency in terms of content.
- The initialization method IF_EX_ISHMED_MV_RECIPIENT_TYPE~INITIALIZE is called at the beginning of the BAdl processing. At the same time a document's management data and an error handler are transferred to the BAdI class.
- Do not perform any COMMIT WORK or ROLLBACK WORK in these methods. You could create serious data errors in i.s.h.med or in SAP Patient Management (IS-H).
The BAdI is active by default.
The BAdI can be used several times and is filter-dependent for institution and recipient category.
If there is no suitable implementation for the filter, the fallback class CL_EXM_IM_ISHMED_MV_RECTYPE is executed.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
In order to implement new recipient categories, you can copy or derive from the sample implementation CL_EXM_IM_ISHMED_MV_RECTYPE. At the same time you must configure the methods IF_EX_ISHMED_MV_RECIPIENT_TYPE~PREALLOCATE and IF_EX_ISHMED_MV_RECIPIENT_TYPE~UPDATE according to your wishes. n.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||153||Design enhancements|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||1||Critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20060619|
|SAP Release Created in||700|