⤷ PY-NPO (Application Component) Non Profit Organizations
⤷ PUNC (Package) Customizing: Non Profit Organizations (NPO)
|ID||LSB_V_T7UNPAD_EGPSH||Maintain Flat Rate for Lumpsum Payment of Book Expense|
|Customizing Attributes||LSB_V_T7UNPAD_EGPSH||Maintain Flat Rate for Lumpsum Payment of Book Expense|
|Customizing Activity||LSB_V_T7UNPAD_EGPSH||Maintain Flat Rate for Lumpsum Payment of Book Expense|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
In this IMG activity, you specify the flat rate for expenditure on books. Flat rate is the fixed amount that an employee can claim against expenditure on books, in lumpsum. This flat rate is based upon the following criteria:
- Rate category, which in this case is Admissible Books Expenses
- Education Grant type
- Child's school grade
No additional supporting evidence is required if the employee claims one of the fixed amounts established for books.
If the Books (lumpsum option) field in NPO Education Grant infotype (0965) is set to Yes, the expense can be paid in Lumpsum. If it is set to No, thepayment is made as per actual expenses.
In standard system, the following values are provided:
- USD 210 for a child at the primary level.
- USD 420 for a child at the secondary level.
- USD 840 for a child at the post-secondary level.
- Select New Entries.
- Enter the cost type in the Rate Category field.
- Enter Education Grant type in the Type field.
- Enter school grade in Grade field.
- Enter the validity period.
- Enter the fixed amount applicable for the particular expense category in the Flat Rate Amt field.
- Enter the currency key in which the employee receives the payment in Crcy field.
- Save your entries.
Note: Currently, Expense Management Application only provides management of Education Grant expenses.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||105||Define functions and processes|
|Mandatory / Optional||1||Mandatory activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|SIMG||LSB_V_T7UNPAD_EGPSH||0||PAD0000001||Non Profit Organizations|
|Maintenance object type||C||Customizing Object|
|Customizing Object||Object Type||Transaction Code||Sub-object||Do not Summarize||Skip Subset Dialog Box||Description for multiple selections|
|V_T7UNPAD_EGPSH||V - View||SM30|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20070806|
|SAP Release Created in||200|