⤷ GRC-SPC (Application Component) Process Controls
⤷ GRPC_CUSTOMIZING (Package) Customizing
|ID||GRPC_USERFIELDTYPE||Activate BAdl: Specify User Field Type on UI|
|Customizing Attributes||GRPC_USERFIELDTYPE||Activate BAdl: Specify User Field Type on UI|
|Customizing Activity||GRPC_USERFIELDTYPE||Activate BAdl: Specify User Field Type on UI|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Customizing activity activates the BAdl implementation for changing the look of the custom fields for your user interface (UI). SAP delivers the default logic of UI elements for the customer defined fields. However, if you want to modify the default logic, use the following supported UI elements:
- <space> Text Field
- TXTC Text Field Case Sensitive
- NUMC Text Field Numeric
- DATE Date Field
- TIME Time Field
- ICON Icon
- CBOX Checkbox
- DDLB Dropdown List Box
- RBGP Radiobutton Group
- TXTA Text Area
To create your own implementation, proceed as follows:
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by selecting Create, and continue as follows:
1. In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
2. On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
3. If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has filled in the name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
4. Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
5. To edit a method, double-click its name.
6. Enter your implementation code between the method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>. and end method. statements.
7. Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not carry out the following step:
8. Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the system carries out the code in the method you wrote.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||201||Make global settings|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20071101|
|SAP Release Created in||250|