⤷ AP-MD-IBA (Application Component) Installed Base
⤷ IB12 (Package) IB: General APIs IBase
|ID||BADI_IBASE_COMP_PST||BAdI: Additional Checks When Inserting IBase Components|
|Customizing Attributes||BADI_IBASE_COMP_PST||Business Add-In: Additional Checks When Inserting Installed Base Components|
|Customizing Activity||BADI_IBASE_COMP_PST||Business Add-In: Additional Checks When Inserting Installed Base Components|
|Document Class||SIMG||Hypertext: Object Class - Class to which a document belongs.|
This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the installed base component (CRM-MD-INB ). The package is IB12.
This Business Add-In runs if a component is inserted below another component, or in the installed base header. You can use this Add-In to implement your own checks in addition to the standard check for installation rules.
Example: You may only install one other component with a product ID of a particular value below a component of category 'Product' with a specific product ID.
The CHECK_IBASE_PASTE method is provided for this purpose.
The Add-In is not active in the standard system. There is no active implementation in the standard system.
The Add-In can be used multiple times and is not filter-dependent.
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.
If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
- On this screen, enter a short description for your implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
- If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has populated the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
- Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
- To edit a method, double-click its name.
- Enter your implementation code between the
method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>.and
- Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not perform the following step:
- Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the code you created is run through.
|ASAP Roadmap ID||257||Create User Exits|
|Mandatory / Optional||2||Optional activity|
|Critical / Non-Critical||2||Non-critical|
|Country-Dependency||A||Valid for all countries|
Assigned Application Components
|Documentation Object Class||Documentation Object Name||Current line number||Application Component||Application Component Name|
|Maintenance object type||E||Business Add-In - Definition|
|Last changed by/on||SAP||20030218|
|SAP Release Created in||400|